I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Give me DirectV or Give me Boredom!

an essay by Maddy

I need Direct Tv! If we don't get it soon, I will die of boredom. I believe I have strong reasons. For one, there are more channels. If nothing's on one channel, then you don't have a limited selection. Well, you do, but it's better than only four channels. Another reason is that it will help me with current events and science homework. My final reason is that Mom can lay on the couch all day watching the Steelers. It would really be good if Dad took the car to a meeting and the Jeep had a flat tire or couldn't start. Then Mom wouldn't have to worry about missing the game. Mom, Dad, think about installing Direct TV, please?


back to Rk...
now how do you like that? I don't really care for being portrayed as sitting on my ass watching football all the time, but I guess if the shoe fits......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home