I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Book Review: I Like You

The most fun part of this book is figuring out what she is saying in jest and what she really means. The recipes are for the most part, basic 50s housewife cookbook recipes--she does mention ambrosia salad but has no idea what it is called or how to make it.

EVERYONE in our family would benefit from this book--particularly the information/tips about BEING a guest. I love you all, but some of you are not very polite guests, I'll admit it. I'm not saying I'm an angel either, but I will say that this book has opened my eyes to being a better guest. I'm going to try to be more polite in '07. Though, being polite without being phoney is tough. You'll still know it if I don't like you, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home