I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

MAN, what a day. I only slept 2 hours last night--I could NOT get comfortable. So, half awake I got ready for work--I even put on a skirt, which I rarely do. Get outside, oh, yeah--flat tire.

Now, I was GOING to buy myself a new ipod for christmas, but no. I had to buy two new tires today because when i saw the tread on the inside of the flat one I knew it wouldn't last through any snow.

So I went upstairs, threw on jeans, went back down and could NOT get the second lugnut loose. Yes, I jumped on the tire iron. Luckilly for me, Oscar, a dude who works here, was crusing around in his little golf cart doing something so I could flag him down and ask him to loosen the lug nut. He ended up changing the tire for me, concerned that I would be late for work. He was very sweet.

So at lunch time I took my car to the tire joint and bought two tires. blah. But my steering wheel doesn't bounce at all now--it's amazing how you realize how horrible something once when it isn't there anymore. I really needed tires.

So, in other news, a chick at work is giving me a TV (she just bought a 50" plasma), so tonight I moved my TV and Tivo from the living room to the bedroom. I bought a shelf thingy for 19 bucks...so now i have my laptop on the stepstool beside the bed, and a 19" tv with tivo in my bedroom. I seriously may never get out of bed again. my boss even told me today (because I was so tired today) to sleep late tomorrow and "come in when I feel like it."

Ah...good ending to a tumultuous beginnning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home