I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Blog Review: Kilby picture party

Well, I don't know if I can tell you all the fun we had but I'll try.

The morning started out with Bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls and juice being delivered by Snoop. Our first visitor was Edith. She stayed almost and hour and was a lot of fun to visit with. She told us about staying here at this house with Mrs. Preble.

Well Edith really kicked off the party. I can not tell you the order of the rest of the guests but I will try to list most of them. Beth, John, Kim, Megan and kids; Dean and Helen; Gram and Everett; Aunt Helen; Mom and Dad; Roy, Jennie, Karen and Liza; Theresa and Stan; Aunt Lil; Ralph and Ellen; Dorothy; Jelly and Jam; the Wonders; Patty and Del; Doris and Roland; Cheryl; Penny and Flora. If I didn't list you it's because you didn't sign the book so don't blame me - but call me so I can write you down!

Anyway Leigh made Chile and Minestrone, Suzanne and Orlie made rolls and meatballs, gram made cake. There was plenty of food, but not TOO TOO Much. You did very well Leigh. I only had about 2 cups of minestrone and 2 cups of chili left.

It was great to visit with everyone, the food was wonderful and we got some REALLY nice photos. I got some frames yesterday and have started putting some of them up. Now I need to find a couple of decent albums.

AVVGTWHBA, If you weren't here, I missed you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home