I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well, I don't know what I did this weekend but it flew by. Saturday Gram, Maddy and I spent the day in Bangor taking care of our lists. I LOVE doing that with GG. We get SO much accomplished. Maddy got a comforter and curtain. So, her bedroom is pink, brown and white for future reference. She really seems to love it.

Sunday JK went and got M's bed, so all that remains is a bit of trim and her room will be mostly complete. I don't know what I'm going to do next. I was going to deal with the dining room but that seems to get more complicated every day, so maybe it will be the boy's room (he wants it blue).

Yesterday JK and Todd went for a long canoe, I cleaned house, then Dylan and Dawn visited. We had dinner together too.

That's it in a nutshell....

What did you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home