I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, October 23, 2006

I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Jen, I didn't see any questions with that music thing.

OK, I'll try to post, though I can't remember what I was going to post yesterday when I tried but couldn't. Please remind me to get back to Dan Bartlett when I'm done.

My birthday in review:

Presents: Clock (thanks JK, I love it); Subscription to Gastronomica (thanks 'rents, I love that too)

Activities:
Got up, had coffee, banked the 'rents house, everyone wished me happy b day, moved washer and dryer, came home, cleaned house, made spaghetti and meatballs and bread, watched the Pat's, visited with Snoop, had dinner with the 'rents and Snoop, bday cake (yum, thanks Mom), took Ralph some leftovers, had a Smirnoff ice with him, came home, watched the tube and went to bed. I know it doesn't seem very exciting but I had a good birthday.

Thanks to all of you who sent along best wishes. No one called me with the song though, I guess that's what I get for not singing to anyone this year. I'll try to post photos of the clock and piano at some point today.


Now....regarding Dan Bartlett, White House Communications Director

I've decided to delete the post, since I may be going to the white house someday and I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. So I will compliment Mr. Bartlett instead of criticizing his use of the English language. What nice hair he has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home