I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Burlington Bridge Report

This is the only report you'll get this week. It won't be featured in the Lincoln News because I didn't take notes, so it's only partially factual. I went to bridg, intending on winning "High" because I haven't played in a few weeks. All the regular people were there. Aunt Lora was the Hostess and she made a DELICIOUS chocolate cake. I'm going to have to get the recipe for that one. My cards were GREAT. I had 3 hands with over 22 points. Still, Helen beat me. She got around 3600 and I got around 3000, you can't complain on a score like that, even if you do come in second. Even the low score was high (around 1400). Nonie won that and Gram won goose. Next week bridge is at Helen's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home