I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Steelers vs. Dolphins

Though I am determined not to reveal the final score of the game last night, I do feel obligated to comment on the first game of the year. So I will say this: Charlie did his job very well. My new favorite football player is Fast Willy Parker. He's who I love this year. Troy was awesome as always. Bill Cower did not play quarterback. It was a good opening game with a lot of highs, and a lot of lows. The opening of the show was as queer as you can get, Diddy sucked and is a much worse lip syncher than Britney, if you can believe that. Jerome's grand entrance was marred by his holding his crotch the entire time, what's with that anyway? Why do men do that? I mean you're on national tv, leave it alone for a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home