I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's day three of the roofing. Taily didn't come home this morning.

Yesterday, I went to Bangor to stock up on supplies for the weekend. I went to Burby and Bates with Jerry and we got lots of wine and beer. Then I dropped off Jerry and picked up Snoop to help me pick out a vacuum cleaner. The one I got seems to work well. We'll see how it holds out over the long haul.

Leigh and I went to OG for soup salad and breadsticks. We also had one glass of white wine each, and it threw us for a little loop, which is always fun.

Then we went to TJ's where I bought 2 down pillows and 2 sets of sheets.

I then took Snoop home and went to get groceries. Afterwards I went to Starbucks and got a chai latte that I couldn't drink because it was so sweet it burned my mouth. YUCK!

I have the cutest things to relay to you. Isaiah was the class superstar last week. Mr. Libby has them all right letters to each other when they're the superstar. I'm going to put some of the highlights here for you..they are adoreable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home