I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I pick "stoop" from all those synonyms.

It's been another weekend of eating for us....
Friday, Leigh and I went to the MA football game for a few. Go Lynx!!! or whatever they are. The won, beating Dexter forty-something to something. After, Leigh and I went to shooters where we had pumpkin spice beer and declared it Yummy! I drank ONE ENTIRE BEER!!! I wanted a second, but volunteered to be dd. We agreed that the karaoke was sub-par.

Saturday, JK burned the brush pile. I have no recollection of what we did Saturday night. Oh Yeah, I watched 2/3 of the Big Lebowski with the Thurlows.

This a.m. I made brunch. Then Leigh came over for the football game. We were both pretty sad about it. Then I had a little nap. The 'rents came over for dinner and now I'm getting ready for the Pat's.

...see my recipe blog for the punkin pancakes we had for breakfast (thanks all to Martha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home