I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

...now to the issue of the couch.

I know you all want me to get some furniture. I'm trying. You have to cut me some slack. I KNOW I'm fussy. I'm truly sorry about that. What you need to try to realize is I HATE furniture, in general. It's just not something I care about. Therefore, if you want me to actually like my living room, you're going to have to give me time to find a couch I can live with and not detest. Remember how much I hated my car? Do you want me to hate my couch for 10 years? I don't think you want that. Because YOU will have to listen to it. So, PLEASE have patience. It's not like I'm not trying. I've been to several places and have shopped online too. I will have a couch before xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home