I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Big Move

Well, it's FINALLY happened. We're still in a state of shock, but I'll try to convey the events of the past 4 or 5 days.

Friday, I couldn't stand being in the shack for another minute, so after coffee JK and I headed right for Bangor. We had lunch at the Eagles nest (JK-lobster roll, fries; me BLT, fries) then we went to Mardens for a quick run through and didn't find anything. Then we ran through Targhay and bought a few little items, then we went to the closing, which lasted about a half hour. We then got a few groceries and headed home. Our first visitors were Todd, Dawn and Dylan. Man that kid is a punkin, I'll post some photos some time today. They didn't stay long but they brought us a bottle of much needed champagne! After they left I cleaned the kitchen and most of the dining room then leigh came and had some champagne. She didn't stay long either. Then we went to the house and got enough stuff to be able to sleep and have coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home