I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

ALLEGEDLY my internet and home phone are going to be switched today. We'll see. I won't be home today, though, because JK and I have to go to Ellsworth. I'll be on the mobile dahling.

Yesterday, JK had to go to Bangor. We working in the morning then Hopie and Lil came to my house for lunch. We had a wonderful time. I made corn chowdah. I'll put the recipe on my recipe blog, because it was so yummy. Anyway we talked about God knows what, but we laughed and drank tea and had a lot of fun. Georgia and Flora came for dessert. The five of us ate an ENTIRE cake - 1/2 inch at a time (which is the best way). It was an EXCELLENT cake(obviously), yellow with fudge frosting, so you really couldn't help it. We drank tea, ate cake and crackers all afternoon. I hope we do it again soon.

Winker ventured into the out of doors and seemed to have a lot of fun. She got me outside at 9 p.m. and thought I wanted to watch her run up and down the road and roll in the dirt all night (which I did not).

I'm going to look at a couch today, and will hopefully at least buy a rug for my dining room and painting supplies to get going on Miss M's bedroom. I think I need a book on how to do things, because I don't know how to do ANYTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home