I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Trauma on Moores Road....

Last night, i went into my dark laundry room to get a t-shirt to wear to bed. I was bare footed. I took one step into the room and heard a pop, like if you step on an aspirin bottle or something. I didn't think much of it, but looked down and it looked like there was some grassy mud on the floor. I thought that was odd. Anyway i went into the bathroom and put on said t-shirt and got some paper towels and windex to clean up the mud. I got back to the laundry room and there was this disgusting smell, like chicken poop almost. Well, it WASN'T chicken poop OR grassy mud. It was a mouse that I stepped on and crushed. GAWD!!! I could gag thinking about it. Let's just hope it was dead before I stepped on it. Thanks to JK for cleaning it up so I wouldn't barf all over the place. EWWWWWW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home