I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Well, I don't really have a lot to say, but I'll do a brief review of the week for you.

Sunday (last) we went to camp with GG and had a lovely dinner with Doris, Roland, the Thurlow and Gram. Ralph made a corned beef and it was yummy, we had salads and fruit tart to go with.

Monday Orlie and I mixed up all the donuts. Tuesday, we, of course, fried and sold them all day. Many thanks to all who assisted. We raised $300 for the fire department, so it was well worth the effort. I must say, they were all the best doughnuts I ever made,the raised in particular. Later, after the parade, we had a late lunch and sang all the rest of the evening. Jelly, Jam, Todd, Dawn and Dylan joined in the fun. After that Jen and I took the kids to the fireworks. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home