I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Well, my weekend went pretty well considering the weather. Friday night I was very bored and decided to go to Bangor after all. Leigh graced me with her company and we went to Thai Siam. I don't know why i don't take my camera with me when I go out to eat. Anyway we had an INCREDIBLY delectible dinner. We both highly recommend the "garlic leaves" they're not AT ALL what you expect and they have the best sauce on the face of the earth. Leigh and I both decided to be daredevils and order something we'd never had (we ALWAYS get the same thing). I had yellow curry and it was so delicious i was actually sad to leave streaks of sauce on the plate. I REALLY could have licked the dish, and would have if there weren't people sitting across the aisle from us.
Of course, we could only eat one spoonful each because we'd eaten so much garlic leaf and dumplings.

Saturday JK, Maddy and I went to a lovely wedding. AVGTWHBA.

Today nothing much happened. I went for a good walk, got groceries and visited georgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home