I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Man, oh man, am I ever tired. SO this is what I have been up to. My boss was out Mon-Thurs so I was working like a DOG. I mean, really I didn't even have time to leave for lunch--and for me, that is really busy. I usually have at least time to go to SUBWAY or something, but not last week. It was hellacious. Friday I had the day off. I spent a lot of the day doing nothing, but around 2 RK convinced me to leave the house, so I went and got a french mani. It was pre-teen day at the nail salon. There were 8 tweens there getting their nails done the same time as me....8 tweens, about 5 housefraus, and me....gettin the nails done. It was funny. I had a frappuccino while I did that. There was this group of 4 8 or 9 year olds all there having manis together...the dad of one of them was videotaping the event. They explained to me that it was raining, so the pool was out...manis were in. Then this other couple of girls explained to me that the parafin doesn't really hurt, but "if you ask them to they will make a wax sculpture of your hand. I did it in long beach."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home