I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

LOOK AWAYYYYYY!!!!

That said, don't say I didn't warn you. I'll warn you again. You DO NOT want to read this story, so look away....better yet....turn off your computer you do NOT want to read this. ....you've been warned!!! Don't say I didn't warn you because I did...several times....


Today JK and I had errands to run so we did them. We delivered Leigh's camera and ran our various errands. In the course of these errands we decided to look in some junk shops. So. We stopped at this antique store and were browsing around very innocently. We were in separate parts of the shop which is a "barn". I was looking at old pictures when I heard the sound of running water. I thought it was curious, then I realized it was even MORE curious because it was water running out of a human. I averted my eyes and TRIED to avert my ears to no avail. Then I heard "Honey, where are you?". "Over here.", HE replies. He ZIPS UP HIS FLY and walks out around the wall. Yes, dear reader it is 100% true. This 65-70 year old GROWN UP MAN PEED INSIDE THE ANTIQUE STORE. I don't know what else can be said. I was in SHOCK. JK and I promptly LEFT the establishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home