I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Well, I'm kind of sick. I spent the whole day yesterday in bed and will very likely spend today there as well. As luck would have it 10.5 Apocolypse was on NBC last night. That was JUST what I needed, and I made JK watch it with me. I was disappointed there was no Randy Quaid or Nancy McKeon, but we got Beau Bridges and that was pretty good. He played The President, it was extremely fictional though, because in this show the Pres knew EVERYTHING that was going on, right down to who was on duty, and the FEMA people were PREDICTING what was going to happen. Anyway the best quote from the movie was "Something is DEFINITELY going on here." This after LA was destroyed by an earthquake, there was a giant tsunami, the desert flooded, several volcanos erupted etc. Luckily for me it's continued next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home