I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well, here in central Maine it was a perfect weekend. Friday I spent a lovely day in Bangor with GG. We shopped and ran all our errands. Saturday JK went kayaking on the Kennebec River from Winslow to Augusta. He said it was a beautiful trip, and he saw 4 eagles. I don't know what I did with my day. I visited Georgia and that's about it.

Sunday we spent all day at camp. It was completely gorgeous and there were no bugs. We drank a lot of wine, but not so much as to affect us. We maintained a constant pace however. We had wonderful food, which I will try to list. Roast beef, roast chicken, pasta salad, cole slaw, strawberry pie, strawberry rhubarb pie, rolls, bread, olives, misc cheese. It was a feast (as always). The kids fished all day. They caught several large bass to their utter delight.

The kids wheedled there way into spending the night, so to my delight, I slept in yesterday! We then went to camp to fetch our children and stayed about an hour. I went out and visited Georgia again. Then we came home and had dinner with the 'rents - fish chowder and biscuits.

Obviously it was a very relaxing and delicious weekend. Best part of all - NO BUGS!!! We sat out ALL DAY at West Lake and hardly got a bite - even the kids. Hooray for Global Warming!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home