I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well here I go. I haven't blogged since the day of the disgusting sourdough. I have been sick--sick, sick, sick. Coughing, mucous, really--you want no part of it.

First I'd like to bitch that I invested SO much of my time into American Idol this season only to end up hating all the contestants. I watched a bit of the final episode and was thinking "I don't like ANY of these people--why did I watch this show??" Ok, so I liked Mandissa until I realized that she was like, super religious, and would probably want to be a gospel singer..ehh. Anyway, I guess I'm happy enough for the mildly-retarded Taylor for winning over the slutty and obviously unclean Cat.

So Wednesday and Thursday I stayed home, in bed, sick. I did manage to finish the Dark Tower V--I'm enjoying the series very much.

Friday I managed to go to work. It wasn't easy. I don't even remember that day to be honest.

Saturday I ventured out and got a mani/pedi and a mango smoothie. Sometime in the afternoon Todd called and said "let's get dinner." Unbeknownst to me, "getting dinner" involved taking me to the grocery store, picking food out, and having me cook it for him. I made him pan roasted maple mustard pork chops, sauteed spinach, and steamed baby carrots. I also made him a raspberry vodka and 7up, which I've decided is my beverage of the summer--be sure to have some on hand when I get home.

Sunday I spent a lot of time watching Food Tv and reading. Monday was a lot more of the same. I think I am finally on the mend. Thank BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home