I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, May 08, 2006

WARNING!!!
Chipotle's in adobo are SO hot!!! DO NOT use what they tell you, they also have a strange flavor, more like a combo of a pickle and a pepper to me. I strongly advice you to start with the tiniest smidge in whatever you cook them with, you can always add more.

I had a very busy weekend, but obviously not as busy as the rest of you as you didn't even have time to READ the blog apparently. Congratulations to US for having the first cookout of the year!!! Anyway, just so you know, there will apparently be a mother's day soiree at gg's next sunday, I don't know what time, the theme is "surf and turf" I think my contribution is going to be lemon cake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home