I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Poor Jen.

Bridge was held at Aunt Faye's last night. All the regular's were there but Aunt Lil (who went to see Willie with Dad). Luckily we now have Nonie to fill in. Nonie called Tracey and I "card sharks" isn't that funny!! She said we always win high. Well, not always because last night it was Aunt Lora who won all the glory. Tracey came away with goose and low. I thought I was going to have a good night too, because I started off with a grand slam in no trump, but it was not to be, because my hands were down hill from there. Anyway, Faye served brownies and no bake cookies which were delightful. Next week bridge will be at Aunt Lora's and I will not be in attendance.

In other news, GG's new cell phone appears to be all set up and working properly. Maddy is visiting MJHS today and seems excited about it.

Nothing more to report.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home