I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, May 01, 2006

I will now ATTEMPT to catch you up on the going's on in my life. First...let me see where I blogged last....

OK a weeked or so ago, JK had fire training and was gone the entire time. I did something too, let me see if I can think of it....Oh, I think I went shopping with the kids all day saturday, and we fished some, then we fished on sunday too. Isaiah caught his first fish and he was tickled pink. Last week I didn't really do anything that exciting, I helped leigh move some and that's about it. This past weekend I had company (in-laws). I've been cooking a lot of bread (anadama and white) and that's about it. I also made suzanne's famous potato salad.

Haven't really seen any good movies or anything. Pretty boring, huh.

Oh we went to the region 5 music festival, in which our daughter participated in the chorus. You can catch her during the today show in her new commercial, apparently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home