I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

To all mothers. I have had a good day. I woke up and called mom and gram. Apparently GG was thrilled to hear from me. Then I made a fruit smoothie and read, watched food tv, and read. Mila called, she's doing well. Then I read a bit more. Then Todd called. He invited me to join him, his mom, his sister, and her son for dinner. We WANTED to go to Sweetwater, but one had a 100 minute wait, the other one had a 3 hour wait, so we nixed that idea. We went to Backyard Grill. I had 5 oz filet and crabcake. YUM-o. Then I went to Starbucks and got a mocha. Then I came home and chatted with Snoop and Suzie. Mom said something very nice--that she was lucky to have us as daughters. She was telling me that GG said something similar. What a lovefest. So then I got in touch with A-lo to make sure she hadn't drowned...and I've been watching the Weather Channel ever since. There's some crazy shit going on up there, people! Get your arcs ready!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home