I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blog Review: Honey Buttermilk Bread

Firstly, it took FOREVER for this bread to rise to my satisfaction. I even sat it on the radiator because it was chilly-ish in the house yesterday due to the pouring rain. It did finally rise though and I stuck it in the oven. I forgot to brush it with butter. Ah well. It came out with a flavor kind of like sourdough. It wasn't sweet at all. It is dense with a crunchy crust. It IS excellent toast and would probably make and excellent tuna melt. If you're having it as toast, I highly recommend you put a little honey on it. It is very good that way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home