I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Well. Yesterday, as luck would have it, I got to spend most of the evening with one of my very favorite people, Snoop. She graciously road to Lincoln with me. We strolled EE and only bought 3 THINGS, I didn't even think that was possible. Then we went to Mark's and got fixins for burgers. We came home and had the aforementioned burgers for dinner and they were AWESOME we had all the fixins, excepting bacon. Leigh and JK had beer and I had sierra mist. We had no dessert. For entertainment, we watched "A History of Violence", which I will leave to Leigh to review. After she left jk and I watched GNAGL. I thought it was OK and did Clooney get an Oscar for supporting actor? If he did, I don't think he should have. The part wasn't very compelling, it was just there. I'm sorry George, I had to say it because if I didn't these people would think I am totally biased and can't see past your handsomeness. It WAS the ultimate movie for me, however, with the Face AND RD,j. Still I didn't dream of either of them, regrettably. He, maybe, should have gotten the award for director, that part of it was pretty good. I didn't understand why they included the whole "married couple" story line. Neither of those characters added anything to the story except getting RD in the movie. They should have had them been Communists at least......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home