I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Well I have been informed that I'm not blogging NEARLY enough. So here goes. I have been working my ass off--not literally, though I wish sitting at a computer for 10-12 hours a day actually accomplished that. I did manage to get to DC with a co-worker Thursday night to see Rhett Miller perform. If you don't know who he is--shame on you! Most of the people who read this blog would not like him as he's pretty pop-y but his lyrics are great and his tunes are catchy and he's a sexy mofo when's he's been on stage singin' and sweatin' for almost 3 hours with no break. We saw him at a place called Black Cat. The ink stamp is still on my hand. So I got home at 1:30 on Friday am and planned to sleep late, but i woke up at 8 and was at work by 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home