I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well dammit, I will blog if no one else does. Let's see...I guess I have to catch up from Friday. Friday I didn't do much...work. I left a little early to go to Costco to buy tooth brush heads for my toothbrush. And 40lbs of cat litter.

Saturday I made anadama bread but I used maple syrup instead of molasses so I called it Jenadama. It was pretty tasteless, but it made good french toast. I did some grocery shopping, came home, made bread and banana bread, and watched 'The Picture of Dorian Gray."

Sunday I made Todd breakfast. We had jenadama french toast, sausage, and fruit n' yogurt smoothies. It was QUITE a treat. Yum-O. Then I watched the Chronicles of Narnia, which was about what I expected--not great, not bad. Typical Disney movie.

Monday I went to work, went to yoga. I HATE yoga this time because, frankly, my boobs are too big. They hinder the bending in certain ways. Alas, I'm not going to get a reduction just so I can do "eagle's claw," be certain of that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home