I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

This One's for Amy

Well, I've done it--marched on Washington in protest of the MAN, crying for peace, justice, and fruition throughout the world. Todd and I went to the rally for Darfur today. Who did I see speak? Al Sharpton, Nancy Pelosi, Russell Simmons, BARAK OBAMA, GEORGE CLOONEY, and a bunch of other people. but after George and Barak, who really matters?

When Barak and George spoke, Todd and I were about 50 yards away from the stage, so I actually COULD see them., which was exciting. Oh, that basketball player was there too....Manute Bol, or whatever his name is. Todd said he was REALLY tall but I was laying on the ground resting my back at that time.

We stood at the rally for 3 hours. Just standing. My feet are achy. Changing the world is very exhausting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home