I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

So Friday I had to work until almost 6. Then I napped after work so I couldn't go to sleep until 3 AM. My sleep schedule is ALL screwed up, thanks to Rhett.

This AM I called RK to see where they were, and we rendez-vous'd around 30 miles away from my apt for lunch in Warrenton. There was a cute bistro--called, aptly, Main Street Bistro. There were only 2 other parties in the joint, and one of them was from Brunswick. So that was funny. I had a chicken ciabatta sandwich and rk had a shrimp ceasar wrap with some spinach soup concoction. It was lovely to see family. Then I went to Trader Joe's, Wegman's, then I came back and took another nap.

Now I'm blogging so I don't have to do dishes or pay bills or do my tax return.

Tomorrow: bread, gym with Todd, recycling. Woohoo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home