I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, April 21, 2006

RK, did you tell A and R to name their baby Colin?

Last night I watched some of the Kiera Knightley P&P. I could tolerate it for exactly 20 minutes. She squinches up her face and bears her teeth like a mad dog. And the guy who played Mr. Darcy couldn't act his way out of a room....his "method" was... "put no expression into anything you say." Didn't work for me. Then I watched some of The Italian Job. What I liked about that movie was that it jumped right in. No needless exposition--just hey, these guys are robbing something. Boat chase. That's as far as I got, I was tired. This weekend I may or may not be watching TLTW&TW, Rushmore, and Real Women Have Curves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home