I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I know you're all wondering, so just so you know,....I DID win bridge again last night - beat Tracey by 200! 2600 is a very respectable score, I couldn't have done it without tracey and Helen though. I had great rounds with them. And Dessert...well just let me tell you, you all should miss living here. I am lucky enough to live around Aunts who love me. Yes, I deserve it, it's true. But when someone makes you the thing you love the most, you know you are truly loved...my Aunt Lora made cherry nut cake. It was pink and elegant!!!! (this despite my stealing the cookbook I bought for her. I guess I better get another one SOON,)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home