I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Well we certainly do SUCK at the brackets. We are all out now. It's a race only to see who sucks the least at this point.

Well it was a fun weekend, thanks mostly to Leigh, who drove me and my fighting kids all the way to Houlton and back. We had a lovely breakfast at Grammy's in Linneus, but we should have left the kids in the car because I don't think either of them ate anything but bacon. I'll post a pic of the gigantic pancakes. If you ever eat there only order ONE because it's enough for ANYONE.

We then went to chez Callahan for the bash. The 4 year olds were extremely cute and I never did behold such a happy baby as that Sinead. I guess I sent you all photos of that scene. On the way home Leigh and I were despairing over our lack of anything fun to do, and we resolved to go to bangor for pad thai and a possible movie. Then we decided we'd do pad thai and pina coladas at home instead if D'Ali G show was at her place. It was so we did. The pad thai was very edible and Ali G was..well, if you've seen it you know what it was, if you haven't you don't, and I can't explain it to you. It was juvenile and offensive, yet very entertaining for us. The coladas were the perfect dessert and the company was charming. Today I have done nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home