I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Well, I'll do a report since none of the rest of you will. Last night I did nothing. Bridge was cancelled (again). I spent the evening playing poker and doing genealogical research. I focused on the Ewing line last night and am back as far as Joseph Ewing, who was born in 1680 in Ireland. Tonight I'll continue working on his descendants. I hope to publish a gigantic family tree sometime this summer. Won't it be fun to plot out on my plotter? You will be THRILLED i'm sure to know that the earliest person in my database is Isaac Wilson who was born in 1567 and is JK's 9th great grandfather. We also put a couple of coats of paint on Isaiah's racer in preparation for this weeks big race. I wonder if it's gonna be on ESPN?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home