I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend in Review:

Well, Leigh already told you about WW's, what she DIDN'T tell you was that we got enough food fo 16 people (as usual). Also she didn't tell you that there Becky made some guy show us his Tat "Red Sox" all across his back, which was something of a highlight.

Also I was trying to explain to Leigh the "Big Bucking Chicken" commercial, but couldn't even say it, I was laughing so hard. I too, was glad I didn't have a nightcap guiness, because I think I would have exploded if I'd had it.

Yesterday, JK and I went to Augusta for the evening. We had dinner with Red and Karen at Slates (excellent, btw) and stayed at the Senator. I had Espresso Seared Scallops which was VERY VERY good.

Today we had breakfast at someplace in Augusta, it was nothing special but it WAS ok. Then we went for a walk and came home.

Girl scout cookies came today. I highly recommend the new ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home