I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm not putting my avatar on until there is a girl with a fat bottom. I want to be represented--yo!

Gas seems to be getting pricey again--$2.61 a gallon? What's that about?

Word on the street is that they're building a World Trade Center in little old Ashburn, VA. That will be crazy--I must get out.

I was REALLY naughty for breakfast this am. McGriddle and Starbucks....shame on me. I will eat a banana as penance.

In case you were wondering, EVERYONE sucked on American Idol last night. It was terrible.

The night before last I had a dream that I was babysitting Maddy and Isaiah in a house that had a grass floor. We were being stalked by a black bear. I couldn't take it anymore, so I told Maddy to take care of it. She became a huge black bear and drove the other bear off with her ferocious growl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home