I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fat Tuesday (or, as I like to call it, Cholesterol Carnivale)!

Last night the kids and I decided to take my $100 gift card and head to Morton's, that famous steakhouse. It was really busy for a Tuesday night. Thank blog I made a reservation. Our waiter, Rock, didn't know what to make of us at first because we were wroght with indecision at every turn. We finally decided on Morton's Cosmos (tastes like candy) and a half bottle of wine with dinner.

Todd and I got steak naturally. The VERY VERY VERY BEST STEAK I HAVE EVER EATEN. When is an 8 oz steak worth 35 dollars? When it comes from Morton's. Yes, that's right--35 dollars for a steak, no sides. It came with Burnaise sauce. Yum. So we ate all kinds of crap....steak, baked tater, spinach n' shrooms, Mila had a gigantic salad, hot chocolate cake (that you have to order 35 minutes in advance for some reason), it was all great. Then I decided to ask the waiter where each cut of beef comes from on the cow. Then I asked if they had a meat map, which they allegedly do have, but he couldn't find it (I was a little buzzed, obviously). I got home at 11:15, watched American Idol (all the girls sucked except Mandisa), and crashed around midnight. Today, the bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home