I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blog Product Endorsement

Zicam -

Leigh's cold has prompted me to recommend this product to you sickly people.

Zicam is one of those things you need to keep in your medicine cabinet for when you THINK you're coming down with a cold. You know the feeling, your throat feels a little puffy, you're very tired and cranky, everyone around you has been sick.

It's these medicated qtips, they don't smell or anything, you swipe them in your nostril when you feel the cold bug on your skin. You do it for a day or two every 6 hours or something.

I feel it really works. It definitely stopped Isaiah and me from getting colds this year. I congratulate myself on having a very healthy family this year. My kids only missed one day of school each due to illness and that was before I knew about Zicam so it doesn't count.

Anyway, AMY and LTL. You need this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home