I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

So this morning I woke up super early because of the damned cat, and I drove to Alexandria to visit Todd and Dawn. It was nice to be with some family--we talked about all of you, just so you know. We went to this place called le Madeline for brunch...their mocha is GOOD. Then we went to this place called the Torpedo Factory which used to be--well, obviously--but now is a bunch of art studios, galleries, and classrooms. Cool stuff. We watched someone throw down some pot. I wish I had art talent. Todd convinced me to buy a book and a sketch pad. Then we went to Restoration Hardware where they saw a friend who wanted to go to lunch so we did that. Then I came back here, went over near the mall, and bought a bed. You will all hate it. It's a stainless steel platform bed with horizontal bars on the headboard. There you go. I decided that since I got my "bonus" I could either visit home or buy a bed. Well, frankly, I'm tired of living like a college kid....so I bought the bed. It's coming Wednesday. Mila and Todd have offered to help with assembly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home