I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

OK, Amy's complaining that no one blogged so I will blog. What are you doing this weekend? I'm doing nothing that I know of, but everyone is bugging me to go to the movies, so I'll either be seeing Pink Panther, Hoodwinked or Brokeback. Other than that, I probably am not doing very much. I suppose I'll be planning my cakes for NEXT WEEKS cake auction, but believe me they won't be as extravagant as the last session. I'm trying to figure out if I want to do something tonight, but I don't know yet. If I stay in we'll be having burgers for dinner, if I go out, I'll also be having a burger as I'm craving them.

As you can see I have absolutely NOTHING to report. Yet, I HAVE managed a report unlike the rest of you losers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home