I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Monday, January 23, 2006

So Friday, Maddy, Leigh and I all got our hair done. Thanks Bob! We all look fantastic again. Then we ate at Bugaboo. We sat at the bar for a while and the bartender tried to get Maddy to talk to him but she waouldn't. In fact she had a "this guy is really creepy" look on her face, but he wasn't crappy, he was nice. Dinner was pretty good. I had the shrimp alfredo thingy, but it was way too much food and couldn't eat the whole thing. Maddy had (you guessed it) chicken tenders, I had a bite and those are pretty good things you know? They have this spicy tempura-like batter on them. Leigh had a steak. Saturday Isaiah went and played with Brady, which was a lot of fun and Sunday it was just waiting for football, then watching football. Isaiah and I got through World 6 level 6 in Mario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home