I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Jen's Best/Worst of 2005

Best Music Purchase: White Stripes, Get Behind Me Satan
Best Concert: Shins/White Stripes
Best Performer I had Never Heard of Until I Saw Live: Ben Lee
Best Trip: Spamalot/NYC with Andrea (and Lorie and Mike)
Best Company: Maddy and Isaiah
Best Toddler: Liam
Best Baby: Sinead
Best Christmas Carol I'm Embarassed to Admit Loving: All I Want for Christmas is You, Mariah Carey
Best Alcoholic Beverage: Sprite and Vodka
Best TV Experience: Dukes of Hazzard w/Mila and Todd
Best Boss: Candy
Best Cheeseburger: Red Robin
Best Cat: Max
Best Place to Furnish a Basement Apt: Target
Best Fashion Find: Brown Cordoroy Jacket from Ross, $15
Best Tea: Four Seasons w/ Mila
Biggest Holiday Disappointment: Halloween
Worst TV Experience: Wall Street Week
Worst Commerical: Kraft Crumbles--or any Commercial that uses a song I like from the 80s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home