I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I"m going to take a break from unpacking (a very NOT fun job) to talk about the rest of my birthday celebrations. Mila gave me too much vodka saturday night--i tell ya what. nearly killed me sunday morning. But somehow I got up and got ready to go into DC to brunch. We went to Georgia Brown's (low southern cuisine) for Sunday Jazz Brunch. Here's basically how it works--you have a breakfasat buffet, then you order an entree (that 99% of folks get to go), and then there's a dessert buffet that includes a chocolate fountain. Needless to say, I ate a LOT. Fresh sausage, biscuit french toast, bacon, biscuits, salad (imagine), and a little hair of the dog--mimosa. Oh and of course Mila and I partook of the chocolate fountain. I got southern fried chicken to go, so did Mila--todd got gumbo I think. THANKS much to Mila and Todd for making my birthday weekend an extravaganza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home