I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

i think that I know have the time and energy to write a post.

So a few days ago I was at lunch with my boss. The bill came to $14.67. I put a 20 on the table and the waiter asked me if i wanted change--of COURSE I want change--isn't that your job? gawd.

So he brings me back $5 change. In ones, which is good. But--where's my 33 cents? I mean, how lazy is this dude? Isn't his job to take care of the check and etc? Needless to say, I was very pee-oed at this presumptuous garcon. So as he walked by, I said "Excuse me, but you didn't give me correct change."

He looked at me as if I had 3 heads and said "Oh, you WANTED the 37 cents?"

I curtly responded, "It was 33 cents, and yes, I'd like my change please." He brought me 2 quarters.

I ended up leaving him 2.50 in tip, but man...I didn't want to. When the waiters just ASSUME their own tips, isn't that taking it a bit too far?

Am I overreacting? I know that would be out of character for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home