I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hard to believe that I could ever eat again after that brunch, but on my actual birthday (boss's b-day too), we went to Sweetwater Tavern for lunch. I got the roasted chicken salad.

Is that all the birthday eating, you ask? Hell no. Friday I got taken out to lunch as well--Sweetwater again (it's really good) and had the Monterey chicken salad.

Oh and I forgot, to top off the birthday celebrations, on Monday we had this dessert called chocolate waffle. We all 3 shared it. Let me see if I can even do it justice. It is a cake, baked in a waffle iron. They cut it in half and stack it on top of itself, after drizzling it with chocolate and caramel syrup. Then they put whipped cream on it, a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side, and a chocolate star on top. WAY too sweet to eat by yourself! But good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home