I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME!

I have decided to chronicle all my wonderful birthday goings-on. Everything I do for the next few days "because it's my birthday" will be blogged.

For example, tonight I was expecting a box of Harry & David pears from RK. But they hadn't arrived when I picked up Mila for the gym. After I left her, the UPS guy arrived, so I went back. Not pears, after all, but a GORGEOUS hazelnut and pistachio mocha torte. it has 6 layers! HOLY GOD is it good! My first birthday cake of the season. Mila and I ate some before dinner because it's my birthday, and I am going to attempt to freeze the rest. I think I'd rather lose it to frostbite than to share such a decadent and gorgeous thing with office mates. Thanks Ks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home