I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Today I'm making coffee, then probably will be running around doing all the crap I don't want to do tomorrow. Hopefully my car will be getting fixed as well. Tonight is piano and cubscouts. What will I do tonight without Survivor?

Lastnight I watched the ENTIRE 3.5 hours of Lawrence of Arabia. I have to say, it IS as great as everyone says, but some of you would have to really be in the mood for it, and I don't recommend it to Jen at all unless she's completely psyched up for it. I personally loved it, and maybe I'll watch it again tonight since there isn't anything else to do. Omar Sharif is wonderful and so is Peter O'Toole. My only viewing suggestion is to turn the volume way up because those Brits can be difficult to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home