I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Rachael's Best of 2005
Best Movie that I saw in a theater: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (beat out Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Madagascar, and Wallace and Grommit)
Best Movie I saw at home: Lawrence of Arabia
Best TV Show: 2.5 men
Best New Obsession: Football
Box set: Johnny Cash: The Legend
Best Album that I like that annoys JK: Steve Zissou Soundtrack
Best New Song that JK likes to annoy me with: The Banks of the O-HI-O
Best finger-lickin flat-pickin Husband: JK
Best New Baby: Sinead
Best Boy: Isaiah
Best Girl: Madeline
Best other kid around: :Liam
Best Cats that are Alive: Taily and Winker
Best Dog: Mitsy
Best Christmas Show that I watched this year: Charlie Brown's xmas
Worst Christmas Movie that I watched this year: some ignorant thing with nancy mckeon that i watched on the way to florida
Best new entertainment: poker night at Suzanne's
Best new football fan: Leigh
Best semi-pro poker player: Amy
Best tourguide and most fun to visit out of state: Jen
Best to call on the phone: Emily and Liam
Best vacation: Virginia
Best movie service two years running: Netflix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home