I STILL KNOW IT JENN!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I dread that I'm going to have to reformat this friggin blog.

Anyway, yesterday I went shopping with my friend Karen. We hit Bangor pretty early and that was a good thing, because in the afternoon it really got mobbed. I got a great deal of shopping done and am going to try to finish it today online. I'm going to start my wrapping today. So you guys don't have to do it when you get home.

When I got home the kids decorated Suzanne and Orlies's tree. Then we had dinner with the Thurlow which was SO much fun. Ralph and I drank a lot of rum and whisky. We had spaghetti, bread and salad and Ralph said it was the best spaghetti he'd ever had! What a compliment to Orlie. We also played poker until 11. Suzanne won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home